Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:15:50 -0500, the infamous Upscale
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:10:19 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:
I think that just because there is money to be made at undoing global
warming pretty much tells the tale.

Think that's a little pessismistic. Even if global warming and
polluting the atmosphere with all sorts of stuff is not as rampant as
some would like to believe, there's still people who are having
breathing difficulties because of it. That *has* to have some kind of
negative affect on our planet.

Of course pollution is bad. But it's getting better. I lived 100 miles
south of HelL.A. I know that city is miles ahead of its old self,
pollutionwise.

Last time I was there was about 1995. I love the city, but it was Still Hell
at that time. A total rebreather!