Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 21:37:04 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi
scrawled the following:

On Jan 23, 10:38 am, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
snip
One reporting station being used for everything north of 65 degrees in
Canada's north? A station in Hawaii being used to project data 1200
miles north?

Well, if there's only one station north of 65, this should result in
showing less warming. The temperatures in Canada's north have been
clearly and unequivocally warming.

I know, I live here. When I first moved to the Yukon in 1989, we used
to have at least 2-3 weeks of 40 below temperatures. Not any more. We
actually got a couple of days last year after a few years of the
temperatures staying above -35. And we had record hot temperatures
last summer. (As did Larry's Oregon)

2nd hottest on record...for one day. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

C'mon, WeeGee, at least _read_ the other material instead of just
drinking your AGWK Koolaid.

"Oh, I see that skeptic's article was written by a man who drove a
vehicle to work. He must be sponsored by Big Oil!" won't cut it.

Do yourself a favor. Watch the vids and -research- what they report
on. You simply have to find something wrong with what's going on if
you do (because it's killing people!)

There are too many of the Chicken Littles faking the stats to hide it
any more. Please open your eyes, my friend. Your local weather is
changing, but it has been hotter there before, and it got cooler
again, just as it's doing right now.

You said to me that Algore was irrelevant. I disagree. He's leading
millions of people down a false path. That ain't irrelevant to me.
Only if he weren't causing any harm could he be considered irrelevant.

Larry, the Debate is Over!