Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default My Recent Trip and Metalworking...

As some of you might know, I just took a trip to Ghana, Africa.

Spent some time looking for metalworking machinery and services and
basically found that unless you are in the city, the metalworking they do is
limited to cutting brake rotors, banging out vehicle fenders, etc.

Quite a trip. Here are some photos... None of which are metalworking
related except for maybe the corrugated roofs.

http://tinyurl.com/Ghana2010

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Currently Riding The "Mother Ship"
http://yunx.com/valk.htm

Sometimes riding the "Escape Pod" Super Sherpa

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/5apkg