Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Screwfix Delayed Deliveries

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:30:10 +0000, Piers Finlayson

On 2010-01-24 14:16:47 +0000, Usenet Nutter said:

Ordered a Rad and some smaller items on Friday and got a 'phone call
yesterday to say there was a problem with Couriers to Glasgow and it
would be Tuesday when it was delivered .
Just got an e-mail to say it's on it's way ....as this confused me I
called them and it's still on for a Tuesday delivery but the guy I
spoke to didn't check it ..he said there had been others earlier which
were in the same situation .....not experienced a delivery problem
with SF before .
Anyone else had this ?

I did once get a phone call from SF apologising but a delivery would be
a day. It then arrived (on time).

I ordered something from them before christmas with "next day"
delivery. It took nearly a week. I got no explanation on the delay.
Since the delivery was free and I was not in a hurry it seemed
pointless to complain.
--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]