Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT Frost your nuts?

On 1/24/2010 8:55 PM, Morris Dovey wrote:

And this is usenet with long-established conventions for emphasis - and
I seriously doubt you're unfamiliar with them:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...tm/allcaps.htm and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps#Internet

Are you really seeing "ALL" CAPS... or this is just another example of a
penchant for petty dissimulation?

I'm certainly not an expert in climatology - and I'm certainly not about
to tell anyone which information to accept and which to reject. My
ignorance doesn't need spreading - there's plenty enough already without
either of us adding to.

I could have, but thought it would be good to let you know that I didn't
particularly need you (or Al Gore) to cherry pick my sources for me.

I will bow to your apparent SOLE occupation of the moral high ground in
that regard, Morris ... delusional as it is.

What a crock ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08