Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight Coupons

I got that compressor at 50 (sounding like a stock broker).
Only used it a couple times. Oilless. Noisy. Works
reasonably well. I did some air wrench work with it, when it
was a bit warmer, out. Also used it to blow out some AC
drain lines. I'm pleased with it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

to ads that were run in various publications. If you get the
weekly ad
throwaway for your area, sometimes there are HF coupons
buried in there.
There has been a 20% coupon (and the free flashlight coupon)
running for
the last couple of months. I just bought a cheap compressor
for 40 bucks
with a coupon- exact same compressor Sears wanted 80 bucks
for (although
the Sears one did come with a junk air hose and toy
nailgun.)

Heres a link to one with a week left:
http://www.harborfreight.com/hftusa/...mos/popsci.pdf

I had another one that ran till 14 Feb, but I must have
deleted it
accidentally.

--
aem sends...