Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default OT Frost your nuts?

Morris Dovey wrote:
On 1/24/2010 2:34 PM, J. Clarke wrote:

I think that the real issue is whether it's a "danger". It's clear
at this point that treating it as such is going to result in much
government wheelspinning and redistribution of wealth and no
corrective action to speak of.

I'm inclined to agree - although now that the issue has been raised
and so much noise made, I'd like to see it resolved (but I'm not
holding my breath waiting for that to happen).

I'd like to see it resolved too, but I don't see it happening.

So rather than treat it as a "danger", why not just assume that it's
going to happen and look for opportunities instead?

I haven't been able to bring myself to make even that assumption.
There are already enough problems in the world to provide enormous
amounts of opportunity - and the Internet spreads those opportunities
around fairly well.

Did you finish your garage project?

Got the roof done but that's as far as ambition went. Maybe this summer
I'll do more.