Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

In article , Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Sorry, point taken. I should also use actual climate data data, which
I am familiar with as I have done a lot of energy-efficiency related
work as an economist.

How do you propose to do that, when the raw data has been deleted and all
that remains is the "adjusted" data? You *can't* use actual climate data. It
no longer exists.

Actually, actual *climate* data never did exist: we've had reasonably accurate
means of measuring the temperature for approximately 0.00000025 percent of the
age of this planet. Any actual *data* that we ever had is *weather* data, not
climate data -- and the climate figures for 300 or 1000 or 3000 years ago are
estimates, not data.