Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT The Pen: A Supreme Act Of Judicial Treason Against The People Of The United States, And What We Can And Must Do About It.

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message

You mean like the ones that overturned Plessy v. Ferguson?

No comparison. If you want to know why, we can take it up at another time,
but the essence is that a key point relied upon in Citizens United -- that
they claim there is no evidence of quid pro quo voting by members of
Congress -- is exactly the opposite of the same ruling point in Plessy,
which documented the fact that separate was not equal, in that it
virtually always resulted in different inputs and outcomes. So the Plessy
rule failed to meed the requirement of the 14th Amendment on the basis of
evidence alone.

Sorry. I meant that Brown v. Board of Education documented the fact that
separate was not equal, overturning Plessy.

--
Ed Huntress