Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Trijicon

(Gray Ghost) wrote:

Ya know, if you don't know the marks are there, or if you do how to tell what
they mean and have a Bible to look up the passages what exactly is the issue?

Shall we discard the best product for the job becuase the makers are
Christain?

I think some people just want to be offended so they can tell everyone how
"enlightened" they are.

You have a point there.

I have an idea, Trijicon makes new ones, I'll gladly buy one of the old ones with the
Biblical markings. Win Win.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller