Colin Wilson

Default Smartheat Economy7 Control System

Yep the system is Electratech, and my apartment block is about that
old, I've seen Electratech wrote on the curcuit breaker for it. I
don't suppose if you know if the control modules on all the storage
heaters are compatiable with X10 powerline control. Just a thought !

Arghhh I think the usual solution is to replace the sodding lot :-/

I don`t know what bits are compatible with it i`m afraid, but i`ll try
and get in touch with the one who wrote the manual :-}

Also if you know anything about it, how on earth did the control
system get programmed with all the room names, such as bedroom 2,
dishwasher etc ? Is there a secret menu you can get into on the
control unit ? I don't suppose you even know how the dip switch
settings on the control modules work, it doesn't look like binary
maths to me.

As above, i`ll work on getting a copy of the manual if poss :-}

Thanks for all your help

NP :-)