Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Harbor Freight Coupons

wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:06:17 -0500, mcp6453 wrote:

I may make my first trip to Harbor Freight's local store today. There are lots
of discussions here about coupons. Are there any that I should be aware of
before I head that way?

There are almost always coupons for Harbor Freight. Check the website
before you go. They also often have a supply of the weekly flyer with
specials and coupons in the entry to the store. It's wise to grab one
of those and go back to your car and read it before proceeding. Once
you buy something and get on the mailing list, you will get these
flyers weekly in the mail.

That is what they claim, but so far I haven't seen any. I have stuffed a
card in the box 2-3 times already, several months ago.

--
aem sends...