Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Outside corner molding -- walnut?

mkr5000 wrote:
I would have thought one of the online woodworking shops would have it
-- plenty of oak corner, even at Lowes.

That link for hartland mill? what good does that do me smartmouth?

Their site says they ship and it was simply an example search. For all
there was to know, the mill might have been right down the road, anyway.

I'm not looking to buy a truck load -- just a few pieces.

I'll make it myself.

Good plan...

Seems strange no one has it -- off the shelf -- though.

Why so? Price alone would be one reason and it surely isn't that common
compared to everything else....