Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

On 1/24/2010 9:31 AM, Dave Balderstone wrote:
In articleQKadnaRCEurIxsHWnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@giganews. com, Swingman
wrote:

Still looking for refutation that the three links in my first two posts
are false, made up, and wrong ... thus far nothing but smear tactics and
shooting at the messengers.

A few more links:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ientists-says-
knew-data-verified.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6999975.ece

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7000063.ece

The bull**** from the IPCC just keeps getting deeper...

Although practical by nature and wise to the ways of the world after
almost 70 years of living in it, I am indeed guilty of cherishing some
idealistic principles when in comes to empirical science and its
principle of observation.

An endeavor with even the appearance of being based on lies and/or
distortion, no matter how slight, will do NOTHING to advance humankind
toward a goal of living in harmony on this planet.

I really would like some convincing evidence that the "scientific
methods" I learned many years ago in college, said methods having
brought indisputable advancement for human good, are NOT being subverted
to the extent suspected in this religiopolitical AGW issue by greed and
political agendizing!

We, as humans, and in order to move forward, have a desperate need to
get to the bottom of the appearance of impropriety in ANY application of
"science" toward the human condition.

IMO, there should be _NOTHING BUT_ *skepticism* until this issue is laid
to rest, one way or the other.

End of story ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net