Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default OT The Pen: A Supreme Act Of Judicial Treason Against The People Of The United States, And What We Can And Must Do About It.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 02:51:05 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:
snip
I think it was an unfortunate decision, but I'm not going to comment on it
until I read the case and the dissent.

snip
==========
While there are some "free speech" issues involved, everyone
keeps "toe dancing" around what I consider to be a central and
critical concern, i.e. "corporate governance."

It should be noted that it is *NOT* the corporation's money that
will be spent on political activity but the stockholders. This
is simply a continuation and expansion of the on-going practice
of "skimming" corporate profits/assets for the benefit of the
directors and officers at the expense of the owners
[stockholders].

Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).