Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT The right thing to do

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 08:19:30 -0500, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

"Bob F" wrote:

Karen wrote:

-snip-
She will not be going back to this family. She pretty much was doing
it because of the strong referral. The family has tried to coax her
back, but refuses to acknowledge any responsibility on their part.
They seem to believe it's a one-way street, and try to make her feel
obligated to them for child care.

When they call back really desperate, let them know she would be happy to help
them out, with payment up from for the damage and the service.

I believe what was meant was "payment up front".

Second that. I might also try to mitigate the damages on the
'lesson learned' and help out with a replacement pair of sneakers.

Jim