Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT The right thing to do

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 03:04:20 -0500, mm
wrote:

I'd never had a problem with a shoe, so I once bought really cheap
sneakers at k-mart a week or two before I went on a 3-week foreign
vacation that grew into 5 weeks.

I walked almost all day every day, and every day I got blisters. I
would have to wear hiking boots the next day, but they were the wrong
size too, bought one day before I left, so I got more blisters.
Thankfully, in different places, so all the blisters had a day to
heal. None popped.

The sneakers though also smelled terrible when they were off. No other
shoe had ever done that. But I didnt' want to take the time to go
shopping.

I bought more sneakers at K-mart just last month but haven't worn them
enough to know if there are problems. They look nice and were cheap.
I really can't believe they'll smell bad like those others did. It's
wasn't foot smell, it was something in the sneakers.