Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Upright wood bandsaw

On Jan 23, 7:19*pm, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
You must have worked at NASA. *LOL. *I remember my grandfather making the
same kinds of comments about scientists when he was working at Lewis
Research Center. *That and having the new eggheads asking for mechanical and
tool up for a bunch of new experiments. *2/3 of which had been done a decade
earlier and nothing new was introduced. *They were just repeating history.

http://www.mitre.org/
It was great for a while, until they decided to drop hardware and
focus on consulting.
I mainly build prototypes of digital radios for the FAA etc, and ran a
CAD network and small machine shop on the side.

jsw