Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Rethugs

"William Wixon" wrote:

you'd think by the end (at least) of obama's term (if he makes it) there'll
be a vocal group falling all over themselves to put him in jail huh? i
wonder if this is the time enough people will agree that it's better to put
him (a black liberal rather than a white conservative) in jail than not and
make this thing happen. you know he's going to do something bad, they all
do/have, this time though people will probably "get tough" on him (whereas
in the past they let it slide).

I'm inclined to give him the same latitude that President Ford gave to President Nixon.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller