Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting NPT threads on PVC pipe

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 09:26:04 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
On Jan 23, 12:20 am, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
.... I offer them a job if I'm hiring

What do you do?

jsw

I'm a communications contractor. Video, phone, data, access, alarm, sound,
etc. A lot of related experience including aerial and underground
applications. Licensed since 1994. Almost all learned on the job or self
study. Education is in CIS and business.

I managed a similar company for 18 yrs. Too bad I didnt know you when
they split it up.

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474