Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default How to stop entry door leaks?

"Tony" wrote in message
HerHusband wrote:

In the future, I'm thinking of installing special sill flashing like
www.jambsill.com, but that's of little help with the current doors.

Anthony

I could have used one of those before installing my garage entry door.
Only a problem with wind driven rain, but it only takes a very light wind.

We have wind driven rain A LOT here on the coast of Maine and even the cheap
doors I bought a Homedepot do not leak even though I don't have them flashed
or the siding on yet...I think you need to talk to a pro and have him look
it over...No offense , but you obviously messed up something on the install
as everyone you did leaks......If it were just one in a specific location it
would be one thing but that is not the case...