Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Outside corner molding -- walnut?

mkr5000 wrote:
I've been searching but no luck -- does anyone know where I can get
some outside corner, (you know, the 90 degree right angle stuff) in
walnut?

3/4" x 3/4"

Thanks very much.

I've googled -- tried rockler and woodcraft but nothing.

Advantage Lumber & Trim in Buffalo, NY has the ability to mill molfings
to many profiles in whatever species they stock. If necessary they will
have custom milled knives made to your spec's if necessary. I would
think they would already have the knives for the most common types which
should include outside corner.

They web site is supposed to show examples of the profiles available but
their link appears not to be working properly. For more info on
Advantage see:

http://www.advantagelumber.com/profiles.html

--
Jack Novak