Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default The Great Tea Party Rip-Off

Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Yeah but not by his choice Wes.
Ten, or even as few as five, Republicans in the Senate could have
changed the landscape of health-care reform in ways that would have
produced a good solid piece of legislation. They could have written
their own ticket wihin broad limits. Just look at what a single
Democrat - Ben Nelson - got for his vote if you doubt that. It
wouldn't have been possible had his vote been less important and
Democrats didn't create that situation. They couldn't have.

I watched C-Span while the various related commitees did their work.
Republican suggestions kept get voted down. Maybe the dems should
have tried to work with the republicans.

Ten Republican's could have gotten anything they wanted included Wes.
Just look at what Stupack did. What a dunce. It hasn't been legal for the US
govt. to pay for an elective aboirtion for several decades.
I've forgotten the ammendment but it passed in 1979.

Hell, in the military they don't even issue contraceptive pills or anything
else.
That's pretty odd considering we have units that are sometimes combat
innefective due to pregnancy.
Ever read GO1? Pregnancy is an automatic Article 15, or it used to be.

Somebody should have read General Order One to the goofball General in
Afghanistan that got all busy over pregnant Marines.
He signed the thing at Change of Command.

--
John R. Carroll