Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How can a mouse trap be tripped and no mouse?

Years ago, I set up mouse traps. I was sitting at the
computer one time, and a mouse came out to eat off the trap.
I tried to get a picture, but every time I moved, the mouse
fled. It was small enough and gentle enough not to trip the
trap. I put down some mouse food baits, and havn't seen
mousie since then. Perhaps your mouse population likes mouse
food baits.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"james" wrote in message
I set up a mouse trap in the garage and have caught several
mice
successfully.

After several peaceful months, I found the trap tripped
again and the peanut
butter all gone, but there is no mouse to be found anywhere.
How is this
possible?

This is the trap I use:
http://www.pestcontrol-products.com/...ictor_trap.jpg