Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default CPO Woodworking review

Delta-PC listed CPOwoodworking.com as one of their online sellers, but when
I was thinking about ordering I couldn't find much information about them.
Since they were referred by the Delta-PC web site, I ordered anyway.

I ordered a mobile base Tuesday at 4:30 PM, and Federal Express delivered it
3 days later (Friday) at 12:30 PM.
They provided me with email confirmation, the ability to track my order if I
wanted to--and my 23 pound order was shipped 4 or 5 states away, fast, for
$9.99 shipping (free for orders over $100). They exceeded my expectations.

Just a satisfied customer (no affiliation to them).
Bill