Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Workbench Project

"Dayvo" wrote in message
Since you have a planer you can run your boards on edge after you re-saw.

Can this operation be performed if both edges have been cut with a band saw,
or
does it require one on them need to be jointed?

If not, I thought of passing a number of boards through at the same time,
and
then turning them all over and passing them through again. But maybe this
is a silly idea?
What do you think?

BTW, I've started my homework on breadboard sides.

The BS mobile base arrived in the mail as expected!
A brought home a can of paint thinner (to get all that protective gunk off
the saw)
and a can of Johnson's Paste wax in case I find some free time! : )

Bill