Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default WTB/Trade .41 Bullet mould

"Buerste" wrote:

At $.03 each I'm surprised somebody hasn't set up to make them by the
billions. I'ts just a little formed/drawn cup! What's the magic?

Niche market.

I make enough working for a living, the idea of making .03 cent parts just doesn't appeal
to me if there is a production source. I almost bid on a OBI press once until I realized
hydaulics would work for this application. Hell, my reloading press would work too.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller