Posted to alt.home.repair
jimmy jimmy is offline

Default Sherwinn Williams

I used duration 10 years ago on the outside of my house, cedar shingle.
Duration is warranted for life..Bad faded shingles appeared so I will need
to paint it again...Sherwin Williams did good on their warranty and gave me
more than enough to cover what needs to be painted..Am I going to use it
again?? I don't know. According to consumers reports Home Depot's Behr is
very highly rated...good luck
"Red Green" wrote in message
(Dan) wrote in news:17358-4B58DFE6-616@storefull-
3172.bay.webtv.net:

Hi,im going to be painting the house this spring,what is better to
use,duration,or super paint,im going to be using a paint gun,any advice
,thanks dan.

Is English your first language? If not, I sincerely apologize for the
following.

I'm really getting tired of people who are too ****ing lazy to compose a
sentence without an honest effort.