Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default I have a Machinex 5 any interest out there has lots of stuff

I looked at the eBay item pictures. That's a neat looking little light duty
machine.

If you are going to offer it for sale, it's a good idea to mention where
you're located.

These specs were found in a post on the Practical Machinist board

-Edelstaal-Machinex model 0-514-01, 24" bed length
-5" Swing
-swing over cross slide 3-1/16"
-cross slide travel 2-5/8"
-speed range 250-500-1500-2000-3000-4000 rpm
-14" between centers
-Spindle nose threaded 1"-16 TPI
-Headstock bore 9/16"
-Precision ground cast iron bed
-Tailstock with #1MT bore & 1-1/8" travel
-Block type toolpost
-V belt
-Motor pulley 3/8" bore
-Motor used on lathe was made by Mamco Corp in Wisconsin (motor #
CP-100-14). Specs: 115V AC 60 Hz/240V AC 50/60Hz permanent magnetic type,
1/4 HP

--
WB
metalworking projects

"PeterM" wrote in message
I just got a Machinex 5, but can't find any info on it, can't find a manual
to download or buy, or a parts list or accessories for it. I think I like
to sell or trade it, I will take pictures of it on the weekend. I noticed
EBay has 1 or 2 units without any attachments or a motor or the milling
attachment, kind of real cheap....It looks like a big Taig lathe, this has
the big bed for it....Anyway, any help is appreciated