Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

dgk wrote:

It would be a shame if the threat of global warming was real.
Unfortunately the actions of those sounding the alarm have done more
to discredit it than those who don't believe in it.

Jimmie

I think it is real. I'm not sure what actions you're talking about,
the leaked emails? I've read them; I don't see anybody lying about
anything. I've had some of my emails misinterpreted by people who
don't understand the references and that is pretty obviously what
happened with those emails.

Hopefully we manage to keep our planet hospitable for human life but
if not,we'll have proven ourselves too self-centered to be worth
caring about.

It will be far, far cheaper and easier to adapt to the changes, if any, than
to try to mitigate them.