Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Suggestion for Joiner?

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
I guess you mean biscuit or plate Joiner. I have a Dewalt. It looks
nice but I don't like it. Really stiff, noisey and just sounds bad
like grinding metal. I've almost sold it a time or two via craigs or
eBay but feel guilty. I use it so infrequently that I just keep
keeping it.

I'll second this. First time I cranked it up, I thought it was broken, it
was grinding so much. The thing that bothers me most is that since I use it
lefthanded, the motor fan blows the sawdust up, directly into my face. That
being said, the only step ups I would consider would be a Lamelo ($$$WOW$$$)
or a Festool Domino. If I went the domino route, I doubt I'd even get rid
of the DeWalt since they are different animals.