Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Repackaging Wingers

America, the land of the free, where anything/one can be bought for enough
money ;-)

Mark Rand
RTFM

Well, pard', the Supreme Court made it official today: Businesses and unions
can spend as much as they want to for political campaigns, advertising, and
so on. Any Congressman who makes a deal with them now can write his own
ticket.

We're for sale! How much money ya' got? We're not cheap, but the view is
great. You can see Russia from here!

There's your right wing, free market fundamentalist court at work again.
This is a perfect example of how the policies and people that a
president put in place has effects that go on far after the president
has left office. This decision is what only a right wing court would do.
They have basically said that corporations have the right to put as much
money into the electoral system as they want. The joke of it is that
they are trying to pass off simple bribery as "free speech". Just chalk
up one more Supreme Court decision that stinks to high heavens and gives
the corporations even more ability to run the country. I sure hope a
couple of right wing justices die in the next three years so Obama can
load up the court with left wingers. Turn about is fair play.

Hawke