Lobster

Default Changing a Euro cylinder lock in UPVC door

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message et...
Is there a knack to it or am I doing something wrong?

Leave the handles on. Reassemble the door. Undo the one screw level with the
cylinder. Insert key, withdraw cylinder. You may need to rotate the key 20
degrees one way or the other. It should take all of 20 seconds.

Hah! brilliant - only took 18 seconds in fact. So glad I didn't take
my lump hammer to it.

Easy When You Know How, as granny used to tell me.

Thanks a lot
David

(PS - I don't think I was totally dimwitted not being able to suss it
- I didn't have a new lock, and have never seen actually seen an
isolated eurolock; or I'd have realised it had that key-operated
lug...!)