Posted to sci.electronics.repair
BillW50 BillW50 is offline

Default Religious information

Van Chocstraw wrote on Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:22:31 -0500:
On 01/19/2010 11:15 AM, BillW50 wrote:
Van Chocstraw wrote on Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:51:09 -0500:
On 01/19/2010 07:32 AM, Tom wrote:
If interested in a simple explanation of the religions of the world
visit www.religious-information.com.
Religion was a way to explain things when people knew nothing of the
universe.

Science knows nothing about the Universe either. They don't even know
what makes up most of the Universe. And because they don't understand,
they create stories of multiple dimensions to try to explain their
misunderstanding.

Sadly the Mayans understood the Universe far better than we do today.
How they figured all of this out without satellites and telescopes
remains a great mystery.

And lightening is God angry, right.

Acts of God, mother nature, natural forces, etc. are just different
names for the same thing to me. Probably the same belief for many
thousands of years ago as well. For example, Plato seemed pretty level
headed. Although then and now, people still has to play along. Ever
noticed the fine print in many insurance contracts? As they state acts
of God isn't covered. Funny, eh? Not something you expect in this day
and age.

--
Bill
Asus EEE PC 702G4 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC