Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any good metal finishing news groups?

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:23:11 -0500, KG wrote:

I have an old steel tire rim that will be sandblasted clean and I need suggestions as to the best
finish to protect it long term. It is going in the trunk, boot, of a 77 Mini Cooper S show car,
which is seldom driven and always stored inside. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
*****************
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever underestimate the incompetent.

hard chrome, black.

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474