Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trijicon

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:53:16 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
We believe that America is great when its people are good. This goodness
has been based on biblical standards throughout our history and we will
strive to follow those morals.

Not surprising that ABC and the Atheist Mr. Weinstein complain about it.

There are few atheists in a fox hole.

There are far more atheists in those proverbial fox holes than the
religious types want to believe.

But a hell of a lot less than the atheists think.

OTOH, while it may be true that there are no atheists in foxholes,
that does not mean they're all good "doctrinally sound" believers. B-)
But as Fr Nicolas said, on hearing that his fellow war vet had
left the church of his youth "Fine. Before God can lead into the
Truth, he must first lead you out of error."
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!