Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default Trijicon

Pete C. wrote:
Wes wrote:

"Steve W." wrote:

They have been adding the bible verse numbers on the sights since
day one of production.
They also promote membership in the NRA and Shooting Sports as well
as private gun ownership...

TRIJICON'S VALUES

. Honesty/Integrity
We will be honest, dependable, trustworthy and fair towards each
other, our employees, our customers and our suppliers.

. Teamwork/Dedication
We will work together as employees, customers and suppliers,
valuing the unique contributions of each, to produce optimal aiming
solutions.

. Customers
We desire long-term relationships with our customers. We will
listen and continually improve our products to meet their needs.

. Quality/Innovation
We will strive to attain a zero-defect rate in all our processes.
Our products will be made to maximize durability and service life.
We will continue to lead our industry by encouraging creative
solutions.

. Morality
We believe that America is great when its people are good. This
goodness has been based on biblical standards throughout our
history and we will strive to follow those morals.

Not surprising that ABC and the Atheist Mr. Weinstein complain
about it.

There are few atheists in a fox hole.

There are far more atheists in those proverbial fox holes than the
religious types want to believe.

Yeah.
M'fing gook ******* was my "prayer" of choice and God didn't help them when
they let me up.
He didn't help me either. Mr. Mossberg, Senior Colt and the others were,
however, in evidence and the results spoke for themselves.
MacDonnel Douglass came in handy, courtesy of that crappy radio my RTO had.

I want an F-4 and an Intruder on my tombstone and I still have that goofy
battery powered thing that broadcast guard only.

--
John R. Carroll