Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PICTURES of Clausing 6913 lathe, now in my garage

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:51:03 -0600, Ignoramus8727
wrote:

Not sure of belt wear, you don't want the varidrive belt to drop
down and rub on the green coating on your varidrive.

The belt is not in a good condition. The outer layer is separating
from the inner layer. Looks like the belt I need is 2528V370 and it
costs appx. $92.

Check the various bearing houses. Thats way too much money.

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474