Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default LED Instrument Panel lighting

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:36:47 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:24:03 -0800, RST Engineering
wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:15:56 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

Oh, for the love of Christ, can't you people learn how to SNIP????

Jim

With pairs of LEDs in series, efficiency becomes 6.8/14 = 48%.

A switching regulator can approach 100%, but is probably not worth the
hassle here.

John

And why can't you learn how to bottom post?

John

He doesn't think that there should be any need for a difference between
the way one answers an email, and the way one replies in a chrono based
forum as Usenet. That, and he blatantly acts inconsiderately because he
doesn't think that any of us should be bothered by it, or hassle him for
it. In other words, being a perpetual asshole about it with no time to
put aside for actually complying with the decades old
convention/courtesy.

The convention I ignore is that I cuss. I think his is worse.