Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default LED Instrument Panel V2.0

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:52:40 -0700, Jim Thompson
/Snicker wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:54:09 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:32:10 -0500, "Charlie Smith"
wrote:

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Why is EMI bad news in an airplane as opposed to anywhere else?

Jim

Hi Jim.

I will be building the PWM board and will simply test it. As you have often
said, there is a reason why we put that one word promanently in our
aircraft.

"Experimental"?

Ignorance is bliss ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

People that spew this comment like they are quoting something from the
past are stupid because they (YOU) got it wrong.

It goes: "If ignorance is bliss, then knowledge must be folly."

Which is the modern resolve of the original:

"If ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

BIG difference between that and your 'phrase'. Nice admittance of the
facts about yourself though. It was not a surprise, however, as
associating you with severe tunnel vision doesn't even require mention.