Posted to sci.electronics.repair
BillW50 BillW50 is offline

Default Religious information

bg wrote on Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:13:19 -0700:
BillW50 wrote in message ...
Rich Webb wrote on Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:22:13 -0500:
All religion is superstitious nonsense. It's a tautology.

Sadly the same can be said of science as well. Unlike to popular belief,
science never proves anything. All it provides is theories. And in time,
theories which is often replaced by other theories. And the cycles
repeats itself while never ending. And I find science as the broken
promise and is simply a failure.

And what is claimed as science isn't really science at all. As old
beliefs prevents true science from emerging. Also if there is no money
in it, those things are not researched. That is very poor science as
there are lots of things that could be learned that isn't.

Thus sad to say, science and religion has a lot in common actually.

Monkeys and humans also have alot in common, but the differences put us
worlds apart.
The only thing that religion and science have in common is that, they both
try to provide an explanation for the world around us. Science at least
tries to explain the natural world with theories to support the reasoning ,
whereas religion turns everything into a supernatural explanation, and then
threatens you with hell if you don't believe it.

First, not all religions have a hell. And most religions would make
perfect sense to true science if other humans or whatever with advanced
technology and knowledge was playing the part of a god or gods.

Science is a threat to
religion, and that is why religion has a long history of persecuting anyone
that dares to question their viewpoint.

But science has its own horrors in the closet. As the truth takes
decades or hundreds of year to surface. And anybody who questions the de
facto science has their funding pulled and is an outcast and their life
ruined. Thus there is no true science going on at all, sad to say.

Religion has, and always will, be a
roadblock to scientific discovery. The two have nearly nothing in common.

There is no true science today. As science is nothing more than another
religion which pretends to not be a religion.

As far as the Mayans are concerned, it would have been impossible for them
to accumulate the amount of knowledge that we have now. The tools didn't
exist, and I would be very surprised if the world's space agencies would
have bothered to launch space probes if all they needed to do was consult
the Mayan science journals.

First the Mayans knew that the Earth would pass through the plane of the
Milky Way in 2012. Science was totally clueless about this fact until
about 10 years ago. And science today has no idea what the polarity
shift will cause us to go through. But the Mayans knew about this, how?

And what about the great pyramids? Sure we have theories how it was
done, but in practice none of the theories actually work. Yet there was
a nobody in the early 1900's who claimed to know the secret of the
pyramids and built Coral Castle (in Florida). He claimed (he weighed
less than 100 pounds) to know the secret. And he claimed it was easy to
find in libraries and anybody could discover how to do so. Yet today,
the secret has never been found.

All mysteries from the past would make total sense from two theories.

1) Mankind has had advanced technology in the past and then lost it.

2) Or advanced beings came here from some other place.

I can't see any other choices really. Although I admit I really don't
like the first two theories. But what else could explain it?

--
Bill
Asus EEE PC 702G4 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC