Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Clumsy? Nicknamed "Stumpy"

"'lektric dan" wrote in message
Do you have a "frequent flier" card at the ER?
Maybe this article in The Register is about you...
"Yanks floored by nail guns, computers and baseballs, Hospital
emergency room shockers revealed online"
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/18/neiss_database/

From the referred article, "Database: Injuries reported by emergency
rooms

The Consumer Product Safety Commission's National Electronic Injury
Surveillance System (NEISS) is a sample of 100 hospital emergency
rooms in the United States and its territories."

http://www.sun-sentinel2.com/feature...ISS08_list.php

I want to see the 215 Year Old Female... typical database nonsense. Much
like the time I gave birth to live twins... at least that is what was in the
insurance company database. ;~)