Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Off Topic: Organization Software?

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:51:03 -0600, Robert Bonomi wrote:

I'll second that idea. I use Linux for most of my stuff, but Access is
the Windoze application that I still reboot to use. No equivalent in
Linux.

You _do_ know about Openoffice.org, and the database package that's part
of it, right?

Yep. Even tried to use it. Maybe the latest version is a little more
friendly. I'll look again when I have the time.