Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Panasonic DVD-LS850 Error H03 (any idea how to fix)?

On 1/19/2010 8:36 AM, Jules wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:27:16 -0800, William Brammer wrote:
If you put automotive grease on all that, it might gum up the works. I just
noticed Mike suggested a "light oil" as did Arfa so let's all suggest a
light oil of some sort that works with plastic and metal.

Anyone remember the name of the stuff they usually use for small gears?
It's more like a cream, looks like yoghurt (it's a very light grease, I
suppose). I used to see it on things like floppy drive mechanisms all the
time.

Years and years ago we used to use a material called Lubriplate. I don't think
it was anything special, but it was intended for electronic equipment.