Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Panasonic DVD-LS850 Error H03 (any idea how to fix)?

On Jan 19, 5:44*am, sharon wrote:
Hi Everyone,
It worked! The Panasonic DVD LS 850 "laser sled" was stuck on the outside
circle. Moving the sled back to the center fixed the problem! Thanks!

Ive bought lemmons and returned them and got another lemmon with same
product run defect. When I now return something I get something
different or a diffferent run, there are a whole batch of your
machines out there defective from one poorly made part. It will likely
break again and maybe your warranty will be then expired, that big 30
or 90 day joke, return what you have and get a different make or
model, they will understand