Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Make your own electricity book ( .pdf)

JimK wrote:
On Jan 18, 10:40 am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:14:58 -0800, Adam Aglionby
wibbled:
"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call bills
:-)
Cheers
Adam
Dogbert really exists...

remionds me of something I read years ago. anecdote about Life allegedly.

The speaker - radio - said 'when I was young, I was sensitive about
being short. I sent £5 to an advert that promised "instant height gain
of 4"" What arrived in the post was a brick, and an instruction sheet
"To be 4" taller, stand on this" That taight me that being sensitive
about height was more of a problem than being short'.

so was it worth the £5...?

No idea. It wasn't me.

JimK