Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
mick[_2_] mick[_2_] is offline

Default LED Instrument Panel V2.0

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:40:13 -0600, flipper wrote:

snip

Has anybody asked what the minimum input voltage requirement is, since I
presume the 14V has a battery?

Just a guess, but I suspect that it will be a 12v battery on continuous
charge, making a nominal 13.8v under normal circumstances (referred to as
14v - 7x2V cells would be silly for a battery). I'm willing to be wrong
though! That would give a useful end point of about 11v, but things may
already be in trouble by then.

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info