Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default Panasonic DVD-LS850 Error H03 (any idea how to fix)?

sharon wrote:
I bought a Panasonic DVD-LS850 and it came up with the Panasonic
Error 02 within the Costco 90-day warrantee period. Now the new
Panasonic DVDLS850 portable DVD player comes up with Panasonic Error
H03.

When I put a movie DVD into the Panasonic DVD LS-850, it says
"Reading" and then "Error H03". The motor does not seem to spin.
Nothing plays.

Any ideas what the problem is with this Panasonic DVD LS850 dvd
player?

what does the instruction manual say about it? if it doesn't, what does
panasonic say when you call the 800 # in the instruction manual?