Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Whats a good product to spray on house vinyl siding to removegreen mold and keep it off ?

On Jan 18, 11:39*am, Ken wrote:
wrote:
Need to do the north side of my house which doesnt get any sun.
Whats worked very good for *you ? *Would like to find something i can
use in conjunction with a water hose to blast it. *Thanks.

* * * * I can't help you with the water hose method, but I have seen people
remove such mildew using a solution of soap and bleach in water. *The
soap holds the bleach to the surface of the siding so that it doesn't
run off before killing the mildew. *I would think this method would be
better than trying to blast it off for the same reason.

A garden sprayer pumped up goes far, some come with different nozzles
you can switch out for distance spraying