Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT Car purchase advice

" wrote:

You don't want to be isolated from the road. But a car or truck with
a lot of unsprung weight ( big tires, heavy rims, solid axels ) will
let you feel every bump, ride poorly and not hold the road as well as
one with a better sprung to unsprung weight ratio.

Dan

My Ranger extended cab 4x4 had a bad habit of going sideways on dirt road stutter bumps.
That got a bit exciting a few times. One moment you are cruisin' along the next moment
you are wondering why you are out of control.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller